Events from May 12, 2021 to May 18, 2021
We have scheduled many Important speakers from Sri Lanka, India, Ghana, France, Finland, USA and Canada. Most importantly Various Eelam Tamil Artists has participated, performed and sing Tamil Eelam songs and Dances.
Further more many Youth speakers has participated, and made speeches based on their own research analysis of Tamils genocide and the Eelam Tamil’s Issues. We kindly request you to vie videos of each event carefully listen to their speeches and encourage them to keep up the good work. Video links are below.
Our aim of the event;
1. Preserving the memory and dignity of victims of genocide
2. Preventing continued Tamils Genocide and annihilation (நிர்மூலமாக்கல்)
3. To pay tribute to the victims of the genocide
4. Raise voices among diaspora Tamils and the international community, discuss the impact of international responses to genocidal criminal justice and compensation, acknowledge the occurrence of genocide and prevent further genocide
5. Discussing the promotion of victims and the prevention of genocidal crimes on the island of Sri Lanka and the rest of the world.
6. Entrust the youth and hand over the responsibility to continue the struggle for justice for the destruction of Tamils
There for this event is scheduled for next 7 days namely until 18 th of May. Please ensure that you attend all 7 days and Invite all your friends and family to this event and support the effort to make awareness of Tamils Genocide.
I would like to take this opportunity to address that on the May 6 th, 2021, Legislative Assembly of Ontario has officially passed the 3 rd reading of the Bill 104 that was filed by the MPP Vijay Thanikasalam.
It is an Important turning point in the history of seeking Justice for Tamils Genocide. It is proclaimed that May 12 th to May 18 th as official Tamils Genocide Education week. We would like to congratulate Mr. Vijay Thanikasalam, Tamil organizations, all political party members and individuals who worked hard to bring the Bill 104 to pass.